re-title.com artist membership - what you get
- A presentation of your work in an environment dedicated to the field of international contemporary art
- Curated, by application, re-title.com retains a high quality of content and focus. It doesn't take researchers long to find the talent that they are looking for.
- Crisp and clean layouts for you to display your work at its very best.
- Complete control of your content - update and re-edit your pages as often as you like. Its simple and easy to use.
- An amazing customer service. We are here to help with technical issues and help you make the most of our service.
- Over the years, we have gained a huge knowledge base that we are happy to share with our members. We regularly advise on enquiries to help artists make informed decisions.
- Great visibility on the search engines - helping to raise your profile generally and to point to your other websites, profiles and blogs
Why you should have a portfolio
Whether you have your own website or not its important to be connected. More so than ever before.
re-title.com does just that - connects you to thousands of other professional artists, curators, gallerists and collectors and places you within a respected professional global environment.
If you have questions or enquiries that you are unsure of, we are here to help. We have a huge knowledgebase, and we know about the frauds and scams going on, and we are happy to share our information with our members, making sure that they make the most out of re-title.com and the enquiries that they receive.
We actively work with a broad range of contemporary art professionals, services and organisations to ensure that re-title.com artists get the opportunities that they deserve.
We have seen many great things happen as a direct result of re-title.com: - private and institutional collectors approaching artists and making purchases
- galleries and curators selecting artists that they would like to work with
- galleries approaching artists in another country
- institutions selecting artists for ground-breaking shows
- emerging galleries selecting their first roster of artists
- artists contacting other artists and curating groupshows together
- A talented ex-graduate was approached via re-title.com to participate in 4 international group shows, including one with a major institution, and one at a commercial gallery that subsequently chose to represent them. This kick-started a very successful international career.
- This is the kind of success we want for with all of our members and are working towards helping them to acheive.
"As an independent Curator and Director of MOT, I find re-title.com to be a trusted platform for viewing artist's work online. I always tell prospective artists not to send material to the gallery as we prefer to first view a link to a website.
When this link is to a re-title artist's pages, I feel secure in the knowledge that it is a recognised site and I won't have to wade through pages of unnecessary material."
Chris Hammond, Director
"This self-edit site is the best of the global online resources in my opinion. Clean design, lightning fast navigation, and depth make it a fun, unconfusing, and enjoyable resource. It's totally independent, and geared toward a wide audience, including artists, gallerists, curators, collectors, writers, etc. It puts its efforts where its mouth is with regards to being artist centric."
Ed Winkleman, Director
Winkleman Gallery, New York